The Text Panel
- The Text Panel (outlined in red in the figure below) contains a number of tabbed panes.
- The text under each of these tabs is updated whenever an
editing operation is performed in the Element
Navigator or the Worksheet.
- The Text Panels for all Library Element types contain the
- XML: The XML representation of the Library Element,
as defined in IEC 61499-2.
- src: The source text representation of the Library
Element, as defined in IEC 61499-1.
- doc: The on-line HTML documentation (if available)
for the Library Element.
- In addition, the Text Panels for compilable Library
Elements (FB types, Adapter types, Resource types, Device types and
Data Types) contain the following tabs:
- Java: The generated Java® code for compilation
as the Library Element.
- JUnit: Generated skeleton code for JUnit
3 testing of the compiled Java code.
- Finally, System configurations
contain a Tags tab to support the Tagged Data Design Pattern.
Last updated: 2016-07-27.
©2014,2016 Holobloc Inc. All
is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its