Resources for the New Generation of Automation and Control
XML Document Type Definitions (DTDs)
has been updated as follows, in anticipation of corresponding changes
in IEC 61499-2, 2nd Edition:.
- Missing x,y parameters have been added to AdapterDeclaration.
- Algorithms now have the possibility to have VarDeclarations
of temporary variables.
- Applications now contain SubAppNetworks
instead of FBNetworks.
- It is now possible to declare (network) SegmentTypes.
- An optional
CompilerInfo sub-element has been
added to the
- CDATA sections may now be used to represent the text of
Other languages, and
Expression portion of LD
element has been added to
for use in READ/WRITE operations, in anticipation of the corresponding
change in the 2nd Edition of IEC 61499-1.
updated as follows:
- RESET has been added to the list of enumerated
values for the Request.Action attribute. This action is
present in Figure 24 of IEC 61499-1, but was missing in Table 8 (this
will be corrected in the next Edition of 61499-1).
- The list of enumerated values of the FBStatus.Status
attribute has been changed from (INITIALIZED|WAITING|EVALUATING|PROCESSING|STOPPED|KILLED)
to (IDLE|RUNNING|STOPPED|KILLED) for consistency with Figure
24 of IEC 61499-1 The previous list was from a very early Industry
Technical Agreement (ITA) and was rarely if ever implemented.
has been updated to correct an error in the definition of the
element. XML files of IEC 61499 system configurations produced
by previous versions of the FBDK prior to
this update may not comply with these DTDs. The XMLChecker
application can be used to check for this compliance.
Last updated: 2012-03-12.